Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Festival of Lights & My First Diamond

Bryan and I went to the Festival of Lights in Chickasha this weekend. It was so lovely :) First we ate dinner at Olive Garden. We listened to Baby, It's Cold Outside by Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone the whole way there and the whole way back. Before went out to look at the lights we got some hot chocolate drinks. They helped keep us warm a while longer.

The Festival has millions of lights in all shapes and sizes. It was beautiful but cold.

Merry Christmas in Norwegian
Spinning under a tower of lights
Under a tunnel of lights
Later in the weekend Bryan and I decided to exchange a few Christmas gifts (one each). I gave him a personalized Clint Eastwood autographed picture:

"Best to Bryan 
Clint Eastwood"

I, on the other hand, received a gorgeous white gold diamond necklace!! Ahhh! My first diamond! It's utterly perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment