Friday, September 17, 2010

Drivers License

CONGRADULATIONS!!! I told you that you could do it. - My driving instructor Russ Tribble in an e-mail.


Yaaay! I passed my driving test today. I am extremely happy! Now I no longer need to feel like the last 21 year old in USA who didn't have her license yet. The best of all is not having to rely on other people to get where I want. 

So now I will be cruising around in my mother’s BMW.


I wish I had a less precious car to bump into things with. Let's hope I don't end up like this:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanja,

    Congratulations! We knew you could do it!

    Be careful - not everyone is as careful as you are.

    Your proud Nanny and Grandywandy. XXXOOOXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, gratulerer så masse =D Jeg må også komme i gang med det dumme sertifikatet=P Så kjekt at du har en blog jeg kan snike på^^ Glad i deg!

    ReplyDelete